Welcome to our first movie at Beach Road Drive-In! Enjoy a family fun night while enjoying a great movie on a giant 55 foot screen.
Two food trucks will be on site providing concessions to all our customers. Eli's will be providing wood fired pizza and McCauleys Concessions will have carnival treats. Come early and enjoy dinner and a movie!
Each week we are going to choose a movie from a new decade, 80's-90's-00's-10's. Our first movie will be from the 80's Back to the Future on Wednesday, July 22nd. Gates will open at 7:30pm with the movie starting at 9:20pm
- Due to social distancing rules, the Beach Rd Drive-in will be limiting the number of vehicles with pre-sale tickets only.
- Sound will be broadcasted through FM station in your car. We suggest bringing a portable radio if your concerned about vehicle battery life. There will be sound in the front row spots but it will not be blasted through the whole venue (don't need to keep the neighbors up).
- Please bring your own face mask. Face masks are required for entering the Food Truck area or restrooms.
- A limited number of people will be permitted in the food truck area at any one time. Please wear a mask and practice 6-feet social distancing while in or around the food trucks.
- No grills or barbecues of any kind are permitted. Outside food is allowed, but heated cooking elements are prohibited.
- A limited number of porta johns are available. Please wear a mask and practice social distancing while using the restrooms. Our staff will be sanitizing the porta johns on a regular basis.
- When sitting outside of your vehicle, you must sit directly in front of the vehicle. You should not be more than 3-feet away from your vehicle. Sitting in your pick-up bed is also allowed. On vehicles with a rear hatch, the hatch must be level with the roof of your vehicle so as not to block the view of the vehicle behind you.
- The use of drones for any purpose is prohibited (unless written permission from the owner is received in advance).
- Please practice 6-feet social distancing at all times while attending the Beach Road Drive– In.