Artist To Be Announce 7/13/20
WITH REBBECA JADE
General admission seating is available in rows of concert-style seats as well as a limited number of small tables for four on a first-come-first-serve basis (depending on performance). All concert seating is outdoors on the Patio. Lines may start forming (2) two hours prior to show time.
Gourmet Supper Packages
Gourmet Supper Packages prepared by our Executive Chef are available during each performance. All concert seating begins approximately thirty to forty-five minutes prior to the scheduled show time. All tables are located behind general admission, under our covered patio. A server will attend to each table from the time gates open until the conclusion of the performance. Gourmet supper package seating is pre-determined, assigned and reserved. If you are a party of two you will be seated with another couple. If you wish to be seated with a specific couple and purchased your tickets separately, please contact the box office to verify both names of the party.
Our Jazz Grill offers a selection of Fresh BBQ items during the performances.
Gourmet Supper Packages prepared by the award winning Cafe Champagne are available during each performance.
• Concert seating begins (1) one hour prior to show time.
• Lines may start forming (2) two hours prior to show time.
• Free Parking on assigned paved lots.
• Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
• Open containers of alcohol are Not allowed in the parking lot.
• No outside food or beverages are allowed inside our facility during the concerts.
Ticket Support: Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 951-699-0099.